HoverMast is a Light weighted intelligence-gathering tethered flying machine Technology specially designed for small vehicles and The ‘HoverMast’ is developed by Israeli in Sky Sapience Company.
HoverMast is a general purpose intelligence gathering craft that can carry up to 9 kilograms of equipment like radar systems or sensors and Data can be transmitted down to a nearby ground station or, via integrated data links. It attaches to a small vehicle like a car or truck by a combination power and data cable.
The HoverMast is stored in a compact housing unit that can be mounted on any vehicle generally small vehicles in particular: cars, pick-up trucks, unmanned ground or surface vehicles (UGV/USV), ATVs, and small naval craft, making the system especially suited for Special Forces, border and port protection, and infantry missions.
Features of HoverMast:
- Has hard-wired power connection.
- Is includes real time video cameras capable of both day and night-time.
- HoverMast can be landed and stowed in 10-15 seconds.
- Station keeping is indefinitely
- Electricity powered from the ground
- Port security
- Federal and local law enforcement
- Anti-terror activities
- Critical infrastructure protection
- Mega event protection and crowd control
- Special forces, infantry and naval operations
- Urban warfare
- Battle information fusion