Nokia is coming up with the Nokia Morph flexible Mobile Phone with the nanotechnology developed by Nokia Research Center and MORPH comes with a Transform Quickly and Change Shape and Morph Technology Based Upon Nano Technology.
Application Of Nano Technolgy In Morph:
- Capable of delivering flexible materials, transparent electronics, and self-cleaning surfaces.
- Mobile phones can be folded, turned into bracelet and the colour can also be changed completely.
- Liquid batteries to enable the flexibility and transparency of the materials used.
Morph is a amazing concept that the mobiles will be stretchable and flexible in future . It also allowing the user to transform these devices indifferent shapes radically. These concept device will be a perfect example of the functionality of nano technology of performing flexible materials, transparent electronics and self-cleaning surfaces.These Morph phone can be used in wrist with Wrist Mode.
Features of morph technology
- Advanced Power Sources
- Sensing the Environment
- Devices become self-cleaning and self-preserving
- stretchable and flexible
- allowing the user to transform their mobile device into radically different
- ultimate functionality
- flexible materials, transparent electronics and self-cleaning surfaces